Our client is one of Romania’s largest and most prestigious Banks
Locatie: Bucuresti, Romania
For our client, one of Romania’s largest and most prestigious banks, we are currently searching for a Senior Auditor with strong experience in audit or risk management practices, credit risk area, to join our client’s team and play a key role in the evolution of the internal audit function. This role is part of the Client’s Audit Division.
Our Client’s Internal Audit Division is involved in the IRB Project, Use & Experience Test stream.
In this role, auditors are required to review the following areas:
- Rating systems (retail and non-retail rating models, rating process, IT Implementation Risk parameters estimation and implementation)
- Data quality process
- RWA calculation
- Risk reporting (COREP and capital requirements)
Model development review areas include: model development process, data preparation and data quality, model implementation in IT Systems, regular monitoring and validation processes.
- Involvement and support for audit planning process
- Supervising teams and reporting directly to head of department/Chief Audit Executive
- Perform risk assessments on rating systems and support in the planning process for the Annual Internal Audit Plan
- Conduct audit engagements on the rating systems (internal rating models, risk parameters, rating process)
- Engage in group audit activities (group audits, joint audit activity with other subsidiaries in the Group)
- Ensure regular communication with group audit through email/telcon every two weeks.
- Familiarity with external regulation (CRR 575, ECB Guide to Internal Models, NBR Regulation 5)
The successful candidate will have the following professional profile:
- Previous working experience of 3 to 5 years in either internal audit or risk management roles
- University degree in economics/technical studies
- Strong data analytics skills;
- In depth knowledge of model/ risk parameters development and validation concepts;
- Technical skills: SAS/ R/ SQL programming – basic level
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Structured thinking
- Report writing skills
- Strong English language skills
- knowledge in statistics and mathematical modeling of credit risk is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape (CRR and EBA Guidelines)
- Certifications (ACCA/CIA/CFA)
This role will provide an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills, as well as building on your existing knowledge and skills, and to progress to more senior levels.